Please note you must have a valid ABN to complete your application. Getting an ABN is free and takes no more than 15 minutes. Click on the big, yellow button here to get started! If you already have an ABN, please go ahead and complete your application here.
IMPORTANT: If you ran into an error message while trying to submit your Australian Business Number (ABN), make sure the number you are submitting meet the requirements. These include:
- the ABN is active
- the ABN is under your name
- the number provided is your current ABN number and not a temporary number
The system will validate these informations with the Australian Government website and won't allow you to proceed to the next step if is not correct.
Common questions about ABN:
- Do I really need an ABN? Yes, if you wish to be part of TidyMe, please ensure you provide a valid ABN number.
- I have a Tax File Number (TFN), not an ABN. What should I do? Tax File number is not accepted, please ensure you provide a valid ABN number.
- I've applied to an ABN, but I still don't have the number. What should I do? Please apply again once you have your number. Temporary numbers won't be accepted.
- I've recently applied for my ABN (1-3 days ago) and I am getting the error message "Abn must be registered under the exact name that you used in this application". What should I do? Your ABN might not be active just yet. Please wait a couple of days and try to apply again.